7.11.2009

sorry i told you lieees...

pretty wings, your pretty wings.....

ugh, maxwell. made me believe in love at first sight. lol. nawww, but his performance at Essence, OMG. had most of his cd's burned, but had to go out and get each of the real things after that performance. and imma stop explaining my opinion of him now, because it's pretty deep....LoL.

but it did make me think of this.

i was gonna write a lot about steve mcnair. but i decided against it. imma keep it relatively short.

in my opinion, you get it how you live. I hope he rests in peace. but im sure it's kinda hard for his kids and wife right now to get any rest...or peace. im not judging, bc i wasnt in his shoes...i just feel like when you do bad, you cant be mad when it ends up bad.

ive lied to people before, so again, im not judging. but an affair...i think that can be qualified as somewhat bad. i was very sad to hear that is how his life ended.

it just reminded me that there are consequences and repercussions. it also briefly reminded me of my ex cheating. i didnt let it get me too mad tho, because those feelings were assuaged by maxwell;s songs.

it's corny but i MEAN it when i say, i know a man can and WiLL love me like maxwell sings about. and im not settling for less. and just because my ex messed up, and steve mcnair messed up, and life is life, and nothing is ever perfect, and maybe maxwell is actually a cheating jerk and not the lover i perceive...i'll still be alright :)

lol, i was telling my boy ike how much i'm in love with maxwell now, and he was like "man he's just like all other men..." lol. which could be right. but the ideals in his songs, i believe they're possible.


more on max...etc....

No comments:

Post a Comment