6.04.2009

he and He and me

he used to be my first thot in the morning,
he used to be my world.
he used to seem like the only one who knew me.
i used to be his girl.
he used to tell me he'd always be here,that he could never let me go.
Well i used to believe him...till he made me feel so low.

i used to know i was priceless, worthy of love and devotion.
i used to know i wasn't defined by the success of a supposed love potion.
i used to smile just because, because i knew i was me, not because he was he.
But then i decided to settle, cause it used to seem he was meant for me.

HE was always there.
HE loved me when I didn't even much care.
HE held me when he made me cry.
HE comforted me after each lie.
HE never reduced my worth, even tho I stayyyed going back and forth!
HE never got mad cause I cursed.
HE loved me more than I loved myself.
HE helped me regain my course.
HIS name is like no other. HE's my mother, my father, my brother.
HE healed my sister cause HE knew how much I'd miss her,

HE loved me first.


thank you Lord


sincerely,
carlin

No comments:

Post a Comment